Tuesday, March 24, 2015

masons favorite foods

I
like to cook it is fun I cook a lot my favorite is chocolate protein muffins I cook a lot of good things like fruit salad chocolate pancakes homemade cake and chocolate cookies my most favorite thing I made is the French toast bake it was made with bread eggs milk banana and syrup I like to cook because I enjoy creating things and eating them

my favorite food is fruit salad I like to put apples peaches bananas pineapple straw berries
blue berries grapes  I mix them all together

the thing I make most is sandwiches

how to make homemade ranch you need sour cream garlic dill salt and pepper

  how to make homemade chocolate cookies first im telling you how to make the dough flower water 3 eggs 1/2 of sugar and milk

what is your favorite food

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! The kids are jumping up and down!