Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Jaeton's superstar of the week

My name is Jaeton  and my favorite show is wrestling.  Every week I will share exciting news from Monday night raw and Friday night smackdown.

this week, I will show you the first superstar of the week. I decided to do superstar of the week to show my favorite wrestlers and legends.

This week will be a mystery superstar.

Hints...
  • he is the face of wwe
  • he is a heel in wwe right now (heel means bad guy)
  • he has a finisher called the rko
  • he  was  the youngest champion in history (24 years)
can you guess who he is?

I picked this guy because he is aggressive and the current champion.

Please put your guesses in the comment section below and let me know if you want to learn more about superstars and wrestling.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. :from jaeton ,you are correct trent thx for reading and guessing

      Delete
    3. Jaeton, I read this yesterday and you are doing a great job!! Keep up the good work! I didn't have a guess. I am still back in the Hulk Hogan days. :)

      Delete
  2. I want to learn more.....From Owen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, its Ashton. What channel do you watch wrestling on? What is a finisher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch wrestling on sifi and USA, a finisher is a move that someone uses to end a match. :from your cousin jaeton

      Delete
  4. coming soon: Jaeton's superstar of the week returns :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! The kids are jumping up and down!